a good day

Managed to get into the studio today with good effect. 3 of the 6 are coming into being, and today i obliterated much of the last session's forms. I'm having some tech issues, and didn't get the photos up in time for a post, but I'll try to do an all-photo post tomorrow. They are at a point where photography is difficult; there are no forms to grab onto, mostly subtle hues of color. Digital doesn't like it, there are days I miss film.

Speaking of, I've been working on my entry to a traveling exhibition and it is photography/collage. It's been challenging, both in terms of subject matter and technique. Part of my tech issue was with Photoshop crashing on me and as I'm currently living off 3 computers right now, 2 of them PC's, life on that end is bringing me down. Santa, a MacBook pro please.

Still, I'm a believer that limitations in art can sometimes force one into interesting places, so I have a few days yet to finish this.

I hope to get back tomorrow and at least upload the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment