Exhibition announcement

Kimono, oil on canvas, 48" x 60", Rico '13

My work will be included in a group exhibition at Presbyterian College's Elizabeth Stone Harper Gallery this Fall, entitled Abstract.  The show opens September 12th and runs through November 29th.  There will be an opening reception on the 12th.  The show has not been promoted to any real extent; partly due to the fact that the College cut the Director's position to third time.  It is a terrific gallery space, and though I do not yet know with whom I will be sharing the walls I'm excited to be showing in my "home town."  

If you've seen my work in Greenville, please make the short trip down.  If you attended ArtFields, you saw my work in the HUB space, and another large work will be exhibited in this show along with 3 works the size of the one above.  

I'll be switching out the current piece at Art & Light Gallery for this one, and I'm excited to have Kimono seen publicly.  It's a pivotal piece in this body of work; an important one for potential collectors.

If you're reading this blog and live within a few hours, I hope to see you next month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment