Last call for exhibition, #GreenvilleSC


My show, "That was yesterday, that day" comes down at the end of this month.  I want to send a big shout out to the folks at Coldwell Banker Caine for supporting the show and my former classmate Kate for making it happen.  If you haven't seen the show, there are only a few weeks remaining.  I don't anticipate another South Carolina exhibition for some time to come, as my efforts will focus on Atlanta, NYC and L.A.

It's been a crazy year so far.  I'm still making work for my first solo exhibition in New York City next March.  I'm still submitting work to a few select juried shows, and communicating with Pryor Fine Art, which represents me in Atlanta.  There's always news and announcements coming up, so check back regularly.

A reminder that, if you're interested in any of the work currently in Greenville, please contact Teresa Roche at Art & Light Gallery.  She's graciously agreed to handle all transactions for this show.

I recognize that buying art is a deeply personal thing.  It seems like a lot of money when the world of "home decor" offers so many less expensive options.  But consider this; the median home price in Greenville is around $125K (good luck finding something for that, but I digress) so is 2% of that amount really that much to spend on something made to last longer than the house will stand?  Something one of a kind that tells guests you are not afraid to be who you are and like what you like?  There is also the investment factor.  Enough said.

I hope to be down at 428 S Main Street before the show ends via Periscope.  Look for an announcement on Twitter.




No comments:

Post a Comment