These are sequential shots of one painting. I have 7 paintings going at the moment, and I know the way I've been posting lately has probably been a bit confusing. Hopefully this illuminates the process a bit. My goal is 20 to 25 paintings this summer, all this same size and variations of the same method. There is a lot of wet on wet technique and they are taking a long time to dry in between layers, but I am loving the depth. I hope to update the gallery on my website some time in August if I can keep up this pace.



2 comments:

  1. Hey your work is interesting. I'm a blogger as well and this summer I'm based in Columbia. I saw you were in SC a I wasn't sure if you were in Cola. If so I'd be interested in seeing your work.

    Email me at 803street and it's a gmail account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete