Show preview: Greenville

"That was yesterday, that day" opens on April 1st, with the reception on April 21st from 6-8 pm.  The Coldwell Banker Caine Main Street Gallery is located at 428 S Main Street in downtown Greenville. In addition to the previously posted images here and here, the four paintings below will also be on view.  The gallery is open to the public M-F.  

Just a friendly reminder, all images of my work on this blog and my website are my intellectual and creative property.  If you want to share, please ask beforehand and no images or partial images may be used for your commercial purposes without my express consent.  Ever.  Sadly, this needs to be stated periodically.  

Following me on Twitter, Instagram and here at Blogger get you first look access to upcoming exhibitions and works in progress as well as studio shots.  Consider subscribing. 



and I am broken to their passing feet
2016, oil on canvas,  36" x 24"


ballad of the firebombers (for Anne)
2016, oil on canvas, 36" x 24" 


 the sea that bangs in my throat
2015, oil on canvas, 36" x 24"


fearing death and what death invents
2015, oil on canvas, 36" x 24"

No comments:

Post a Comment