sharing the blogger love

If you ever wonder about the face behind the work (don't know why you would, but...) you can check me out over at my friend Mary Jo's blog, Trust Your Style, for her weekly Eye on Style profile. Be sure to check out her fantastic designs while you're there.

I haven't gotten into the studio much this week, trying to correct that tonight. In the background, I'm still working with a design company in ATL on getting some of my work into homes and non-residential spaces in the area. They've been tremendously positive, and I feel this will be a good partnership.

In about 5 weeks, I'm going to tag-along with my friend George on tour with the CRB. I'm in desperate need of a vacation and feeling Almost Famous myself, so I thought it was both a good excuse to hang out with an old friend and get away from it all. Check out his blog, One Drummer. His writing is as soulful as he is in person, a real class cat and one of my lifelines.

Enough of this blogger love, I'm getting misty.....


No comments:

Post a Comment