Moves

Phaedra, 60"x 48", oil on canvas, Rico 2012-13


Yesterday, handlers came and packed up this painting bound for Kansas City.  The studio feels lighter, and soon more work will head out the door, this time bound for Atlanta.  I have been waiting to drop the news that I'm now represented by Pryor Fine Art in the ATL.  This is incredibly exciting because Atlanta has been in my sights for a long time.  The moment was right and we are very pumped about the relationship.  My work will be included in their upcoming catalog and there's an exhibition on the horizon for later this year.  Check back for dates and further announcements.

In other upcoming show news, I am about to secure a show in Greenville, SC.  This is an exciting venue and the work will be on view during the huge downtown arts festival, Artisphere.  Details forthcoming!  

For all the latest news, be sure to check this blog or my News and Links page on my website.

#artisphere #yeahthatgreenville #painting #ArtAtlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment