I made some much-needed updates to the website this morning. The gallery is a work in progress, so bear with me for a few weeks. I'm making work faster than I can document and upload it (which is a good thing). I hope to do a heavy re-design at the end of the year, during our long semester break and hopefully on a mac.

The new photo on the "about" page was shot by my friend and super-Pro, Andrew Howard. He was instrumental in the book, the film and has been a good friend and a tremendous help to me for many years. (Howie, if you're reading this the faculty show is next Thursday and you guys are welcome to stay with us).

I hear back from UVA about my entries for the juried show today. I'll tweet that information as soon as it is confirmed. Submitted 2 paintings, but there was a TON of art there, so I don't know if both (or either) will be accepted. Still, I press on.

Lots of travel coming up in the next 2 months, sadly very little of it art-related. I'm planning my first day trip to NYC in mid-October, the weekend before Matisse comes down. Fly in early, take in MoMA all day and then jump out late that evening. If you're the City and haven't seen the show (or want to see it again) drop me a line. Time-permitting I'd like to jump down to Chelsea and peep the galleries as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment